Read Stuff, You Should

Happy Birthday to the great Maura Tierney, 47. You know, I think I've seen almost nothing she's done other than, of course, NewsRadio. Except, that is, for something else I can highly recommend: Scotland, Pa. Great idea, great execution, especially for the first first hour or so -- and she's terrific throughout.

OK, the good stuff:

1. Katie from Feministing on Susan G. Komen. Excellent. For more on that and other things, by the way, I did the roundup over at Greg's place yesterday evening, so lots of links there.

2. Larry Bartels checks out how those lucky "very poor" are getting along. Someone better tell Mitt Romney that he doesn't quite have it right.

3. If you ask me, sane conservatives are nuts to embrace (or in any way tolerate Ann Coulter just because they happen to agree with her on Romneycare; sane conservative David Frum obviously disagrees.

4. Spencer Ackerman on Afghanistan, 2013, and Mitt Romney.

5. And I think Ezra Klein has much the better of the argument about budget deficits, Obama, and George W. Bush, but I think he's overly generous to Keith Hennessey.